Mike sells properties through Coldwell Banker at 1712 Meridian Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125
Types of Properties Managed
Residential (e.g., houses, condos, townhouses, duplexes, fourplexes, apartments) and commercial (office, medical, industrial).
Paragon does not manage Homeowner Associations.
- Prepare vacancy for showing and occupancy (e.g., schedule cleaning/painting)
- Advertise vacancies on Craigslist, Zillow, LoopNet, and other sites if needed
- Place professional "For Rent" or "For Lease" sign in front of property
- Show vacancy to pre-screened potential tenants
- Obtain credit reports, verify employment, review financials, and check rental references
- Prepare rental agreement or lease
- Collect and deposit rents
- Coordinate repair requests from tenants
- Pay all bills (including mortgage, property taxes, and insurance)
- Handle all calls from tenants
- Monitor tenant compliance with rental or lease agreement
- Perform financial accounting using property management software (Yardi)
- Mail monthly financial statement and client check
Other standard services
Emergency answering service (24/7)
- Coordinate evictions
- Paragon also handles the leasing of vacant commercial space. Leasing commissions are not included in the management fee. If the property owner prefers to hire a commercial leasing agent, Paragon works with the leasing agent to help fill the vacancies.
- Paragon manages properties slated for demoltion and development.
- Percentage of collected rent
- No leasing fees for 3+ unit buildings
- Reasonable leasing fees for houses and duplexes
- No management fee on vacant units
- No fees added to repair bills or any other bills paid by Paragon
- No set-up fee for new clients