Residential (e.g., houses, condos, townhouses, duplexes, fourplexes, apartments) and commercial (office, medical, industrial, and retail).
Paragon does not manage Homeowner Associations.
- Prepare vacancy for showing and occupancy (e.g., schedule cleaning/painting)
- Advertise vacancies on Craigslist, Zillow, LoopNet, and other sites if needed
- Place professional "For Rent" or "For Lease" sign in front of property
- Show vacancy to pre-screened potential tenants
- Obtain credit reports, verify employment, review financials, and check rental references
- Prepare rental agreement or lease
- Collect and deposit rents
- Coordinate repair requests from tenants
- Pay all bills (including mortgage, property taxes, and insurance)
- Handle all calls from tenants
- Monitor tenant compliance with rental or lease agreement
- Perform financial accounting using property management software (Yardi)
- Mail monthly financial statement and client check
Other standard services
Emergency answering service (24/7)
- Coordinate evictions
- Paragon also handles the leasing of vacant commercial space. Leasing commissions are not included in the management fee. If the property owner prefers to hire a commercial leasing agent, Paragon works with the leasing agent to help fill the vacancies.
- Paragon manages properties slated for demoltion and development.
- Paragon handles property sales/purchases for clients.
- Percentage of collected rent
- No leasing fees for 3+ unit buildings
- Reasonable leasing fees for houses and duplexes
- No management fee on vacant units
- No fees added to repair bills or any other bills paid by Paragon
- No set-up fee for new clients